www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
A list that can only be added to:

This is one of those ridiculous lists because it is hardly likely that God will give me a husband who meets all these qualites. I just hope he gets one or two of them. That would be great.

I want a husband who:

- makes me laugh every single day.
- enjoys cooking for me, especially when I'm sick.
- starts a pillow fight in order to get me out of bed.
- leaves me romantic notes around the house, especially in the least expected--like in the dishwasher.
- holds my hand, even while trying to drive.
- kisses me every single day.
- chases me around the house each time I steal the clothes he's laid out for changing into after his shower.
- touches my face when I look up at him.
- falls asleep with one of the kids on his chest after watching a generous dose of "Veggie Tales."
- likes having his picture taken.
- travels whenever he sees the opportunity to see a place he's never been to before, and he takes me with him.
- plays the "horse" in the animal games he plays with the kids.
- will put the book he is currently reading down when he sees that I want him to kiss me.
- tries to eat healthy, but will indulge in a piece or two of fudge every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- patient with me when I'm acting ridiculous.
- never leaves the house without telling me he loves me.
- has big, brown eyes.
- comes to me with the recent Bible verse he's read and tells me why God has encouraged him.
- sings during worship.
- carries the kids on his shoulders, even when his back hurts.
- lets me fall asleep with my head and arm draped across his chest.
- cuddles with me and the kids during a loud storm, at night.
- wrestles with me and lets me pin him because he knows if he does...
- dances when there is no music.
- loves God.