www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
"I'm going to Hawaii in 12 hours," she giggles.

"I'm going to Sacremento in two weeks," he pipes.

"I'm going to Aspen for a week," he smirks.

If you dwell in the Open Learning Center at school, you'll get to hear everyone brag about the various places they're going.

And in my head, I join the conversation, "I'm going to San Luis Obispo. I'm taking the train. In. Your. Face." Because I know that where I'm going is for far better reasons than theirs.

"I'm gonna hit Maui. I love my new bikini."

"Yeah, I might go to San Diego too. Pick up some rays."

"Dude, I just wanna get drunk."

And then there's me... "I'm going because I've always wanted to ride on a train. I hear they got good food."

I'm such the party animal.