www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
I finished that song I started earlier this week. At least, it's 98% done. I may add a bridge in later, but I'm not sure yet. I will also do my best to get a recording of it linked in the sidebar for your listening pleasure. It may be a while, but keep hassling me, and maybe I'll actually get the job done.

Seeker

I've got a mind
To let you know
The world seems to think
I'm not welcome here

A secret's been told
And it's about time
Everything you think you know
Isn't right
Or true...

Open your eyes and try to see
Why deny the truth you haven't seeked?

You scream and you run
But no one hears
When you pray for him to come
He is there
With you...

Seeker finds their heart in the end
Future dies when the past starts again