www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
A night of wonderful messenger...

steph: Man...
carly: I'm telling you...
carly: Brian is the only great guy around here.
steph: haha
steph: tru dat!!
steph: :)
steph: except
carly: except huh?
steph: sometimes i kind of feel bad talking to him
steph: cuz he's YOUR friend
carly: WHAT?!
carly: NO WAY!!!
carly: Partake!!!
steph: haha
carly: Talk to him all you want!
steph: well, know what i mean, though?
carly: I could not possibly hog him to myself!
steph: hahahahaha
steph: i know you wouldn't
steph: :)
carly: Seriously... He's too good to keep all for my own. It just wouldn't be fair.
steph: hahaha
carly: We're right though.
carly: He's the only guy who treats us like princesses.
steph: seriously
steph: if he were a pimp
steph: we would totally be his ho's
steph: ;)
steph: hehe
steph: jk
carly: No kidding!
carly: I wouldn't mind it at all!
carly: You know what he should do??
steph: what?
carly: Brian should teach a How to Be A Gentleman (aka Prince Charming 101) class!
steph: YEAH!!!!
carly: We come up with the best ideas.
steph: seriously
steph: we should be famous

Later...

carly: You should call Steph and tell her... Um... Oh! Call her a "Chinese Whore" and then hang up.
carly: I'm not kidding, she'll pee her pants laughing.
brian: I wouldn't call anyone that!
brian: Especially one of you
carly: DO IT!
brian: Carly
brian: N
brian: o
brian: I will NOT call her a whore.
carly: DO IT!!!
carly: PLEASE!!!
brian: NO!
brian: seriously
carly: WHY NOT?!?!!?
brian: Because
brian: I
brian: Will
brian: NOT
brian: Call
brian: her
brian: a
brian: whore
brian: no way
brian: Not even joking, babe!
carly: you don't understand.
brian: I know. It's funny
carly: It will make her sooo happy.
brian: But I just don't do that
brian: I know it would probably be ok. But that's not cool to me
carly: Fine.
carly: Ok.
brian: Nothing against you. Just.. you have to understand me on this one
brian: k?
carly: Call her and say... "WHAT'S A DEAD SQUIRREL DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!?!" and hang up.
brian: LOL
brian: You
brian: are
brian: SO
brian: precious!
brian: You reminded me of like a 3 year old right there.
brian: "MoM?! Can we ride the elephant?!"
brian: "No, sweetie"
brian: "Ok! Can we ride the pony?!"
brian: hehe
brian: No more calls tonight
carly: Dude! Call her and say, "WHAT'S A DEAD SQUIRREL DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!?!" and hang up.
carly: just that one thing.
brian: I already called like three times
carly: Just one last time.
carly: If you want to hear her laugh.
brian: ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
carly: YAY!

A few seconds after...

carly: Did he call?!?
steph: yes
steph: i
steph: DIED!!!!
steph: that was the best thing EVER!
steph: especially
steph: cuz he said it
steph: like he was exasperated
carly: What do you mean?!
steph: like he wanted to get it over with
steph: but he still wanted to do it
steph: it was great
steph: and he said to tell you to leave him alone
steph: hahaha
carly: Hahahaha!
carly: I told him first to call you and scream, "CHINESE WHORE"
steph: HAHAHAHAHA!!!
steph: i would have peed
steph: right in my chair!

And lastly...

carly: Exactly!
steph: :)
steph: it's like we share a brain
carly: You know what??
steph: what?
carly: We should go to a scientist and ask him to make a brain-child from our two.
carly: We should have a brain-child together.
carly: It would be the funniest person known to man.
steph: SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
carly: And we could name him or her Steve Steven Carl Carlson.
steph: this is SERIOUSLY the best idea you have EVER had!!!!!
steph: that should go in blogger!!!
carly: You read my mind!!!
steph: :-D
steph: i know!

I love my life.