www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
Wow. Guitar. Can't get the word out of my mind. And because I've been so emotional about it lately, I've been outpouring lyrics. It's amazing what pure emotion can do to a person. I'm probably being obsessed, but if you want to get better at something, I think it requires quite a deal of dedication and a smidgen of obsession. I even used my 1/2 hour lunch period during school today to practice in the back of my car. It's a mitsubishi Montero, so lots of room in the back, yes? Maybe I'm pushing myself too hard.
No.
I can't push myself too hard at something I'm so crazy about. I mean, can you push yourself too hard into getting to know God? Can you spend too much time and become too obsessed with devoting yourself to Jesus? I think not. However, it is important to keep priorities straight. God first. Guitar second. Amongst other things, I know, but those are the key ones right now.

Would you like an official jeffersonairplane pillow or a blanket? How about some relientK tunes to listen to as you wait?...