www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
This morning, as usual, Kyle came into my room to wake me up and prepare to drive him to school.

"Carly?"

I rolled over onto my back.

"Carly?"

I peeled my eyes open to see who was asking for my attention.

"Carly, it's time to get up."

I moan softly. "What?"

"You have to take me to school."

I cling to my covers. "No I don't."

"What?"

"No I don't. I don't have to."

"Yes you do. I need you to drive me to school. Get up."

"No I don't. I don't have to blog."

"What?"

"I don't have to blog about it."

"Carly. I don't think you're--"

"What?"

"You need to get up."

"No I don't. I don't have to blog about it."

His voice is raising now, "Carly!"

"Huh?"

"I have to go to school."

"I know."

"You know?"

"I'm getting up right now. Relax."

... ... ... ... ... ... too much blog?