www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
I'm waiting patiently for Ryan to arrive at my house to whisk me away to downtown Seattle for some scrumptious bubble tea.

Cassie did my make-up again tonight. Not like she had for New Year's Eve but still enough to notice. It's fun for her, I think. Make-up isn't exactly a priority on my list, so when there is a comparitively large amount of it apparent on my face, it feels really different. Tolerable, but definitely different. I like it because people give me those looks that I hardly ever see. Those Whoa... You look nice... glances.

I was in Ryan's jeep on Day One and I threw his tuk (beanie) over my head, looked at him and he said the best and most appropriate thing ever--

"Holy cuteness, Batman. Where's your camera?"