www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carlybish. Make your own badge here.
I'd really like to compile a soundtrack describing the every facet of my life. All the different stages of my life; the feelings and emotions I so often find myself experiencing. In the last year or so, I've become really picky about what I listen to. There are several aspects to music I like to consider when making the ultimate decision to make them part of my collection. Musicianship. Unique in sound. Quality and tolerance of voice. I say "tolerance" because, while there are many awesome voices out there, many of them will begin to rub me the wrong way if I listen to them for too long or too often. The following, while they are great voices and fun to listen to, tend to get "old" after a while:

- Relient K
- Five Iron Frenzy
- Linkin Park
- Superchick
- Evanescence

While there are others that never bring me to that edge. A few examples are:

- Switchfoot
- Coldplay
- Nick Drake
- The Juliana Theory
- Dave Matthews Band
- Louis Armstrong

Alright. Shall I make a weak attempt at compiling a list of songs by various artists that best describe many of my emotions, feelings, desires, passions, and everything in between?

"Everybody's Free" - Quindon Tarver
"True Colors" - Cyndi Lauper
"Clocks" - Coldplay
"More Than Words" - Extreme
"Hey Jude" - Paul McCartney
"Pink Moon" - Nick Drake
"Bye Bye Blackbird" - Joe Cocker
"Bartender" - Dave Matthews Band
"This Is Your Life" - Switchfoot
"White Days" - The Juliana Theory
"Angel" - Gavin Friday
"A Kiss to Build A Dream On" - Louis Armstrong
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Ray Charles
"Life and Love and Why" - Switchfoot
"What A Wonderful World" - Louis Armstrong
"Parasite" - Nick Drake.
"Trouble" - Coldplay
"Twenty-Four" - Switchfoot
"Summertime" - Mae
"Black Dog" - Nick Drake

I think my soundtrack is gonna have to be a two-disc set...